TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Route To Professional Practice
- ‘Organisation’ shall mean Phoenix Holistic & Complementary Therapy Training
- ‘Programme’ shall mean any programme of training arranged by the organisation.
iii. ‘Learner’ shall mean any person accepted on a programme.
- ‘Enrolment’ shall mean any correctly completed enrolment forms submitted by a learner for a programme.
- ‘Fee’ shall mean the consideration payable for any programme including VAT charged at the prevailing rate when applicable.
- Enrolment for a qualification programme must be made by completing an online induction programme and registration with the Awarding Organisation
- Enrolment for a Masterclass will be deemed to have been accepted only when accompanied by the correct payment.
iii. The organisation reserves the right to refuse any enrolment without supplying a reason.
Cancellation and alternatives
- Should the organisation find it necessary to cancel or postpone any programme the learner will be offered an alternative programme, or a refund of any payments made.
- The organisation reserves the right to provide an alternative venue and educator to those published.
- Any payment paid will be forfeited if the programme is cancelled by the learner after registration is complete and access to online learning is provided.
- Any payment for a Masterclass workshop will be refunded in full if the learner cancels the booking within 7 days of booking.
- The full cost of the programme must be paid in full once registration is complete regardless of attendance.
- Refunds will be processed by bank transfer.
- Where a refund is granted, a £15 administration fee will be deducted.
Terms of Payment
- The fee must be paid prior to the commencement of the programme unless agreed otherwise and a payment plan is completed.
- Where payments agreed to in the payment plan are not made, the organisation may charge an administration fee of 10%
3. Masterclass workshop bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. Refunds will not be given; however, it may be possible to transfer the booking to a later date at the discretion of the organisation.
4. Payment for qualification courses and payment plans are only accepted via bank transfer (BACS) – Account details will be provided at registration. The organisation accepts online payments for masterclasses if paying in full at the time of booking.
- If course fees are not paid within the agreed schedule, the organisation we will refer the matter to our debt collection agents, DanielsSilvermanLimited, which will incur additional costs. The additional costs incurred to collect the debt will be added to the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay the outstanding account plus additional costs, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court.”
- By offering a payment plan for the duration of the training, we aim to make our training accessible to as many people as possible. We will be as flexible with payments as possible however take non-payment extremely seriously and we are ready to peruse a range of legal enforcement options to recover any debt owed. If you fail to settle your debt, there are several further options available that we are willing to pursue.
- The charging of interest on any outstanding debt from the date it became due.
- The passing of your account to a debt recovery agency
- Legal recovery procedures through County Court by the organisation’s Legal Services
- Legal recovery through a High Court Enforcement officer which can result in the seizure of goods.
- In both legal recovery procedures, you will be liable under the Civil Procedure Rules for the costs and fees incurred during the recovery process, including interest, in addition to the amount already owed.
- A County Court Judgement or High Court Enforcement can severely damage your liability to obtain credit in the future.
- The organisation does not accept responsibility for any claims for consequential loss suffered by the learner following the cancellation or postponement of a programme.
- The liability of the organisation for the cancellation or postponement of any program shall be limited to the program fee.
Liability – property
- Whilst on the organisation’s premises or any other premises used by the organisation for a programme the learner accepts responsibility for their own behaviour and undertakes to indemnify the organisation against damages or personal injury caused to its servant’s agents or property because of its actions or defaults of the action of its learners.
- The organisation does not accept responsibility for any harmful act or default by its servants or agents unless such act or default is reasonably foreseeable and avoidable by the exercise of due care on behalf of the organisation as its employer.
The organisation reserves proprietary rights on all programme notes and material provided for a learner and no part of any programme notes of the material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic mechanical photocopying recording or otherwise stored in any retrieval system of any nature without the written permission of the organisation.
Acceptance of Terms
- No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of an officer of the organisation.
- These terms of business are deemed to be accepted by the learner by virtue of the completion of an enrolment form, attendance, compliance with coursework, Health & Safety, and any other rules & requirements.