Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is suitable for low-risk workplaces, such as beauty salons and clinics and includes how to assess situations and circumstances in order to provide First Aid in a range of emergencies, including:
- an unconscious adult casualty (including seizure)
- administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to an adult, including using an AED
- an adult casualty who is choking
- an adult casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- adult casualty who is suffering from shock.
- minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Saturday 3rd April 2022
9.30am – 4.00pm
6 in stock
|About your trainer|