Are you looking for a change of career or a new interest?
Join our Discovery Programme…
Before jumping into signing up for a ‘course’, there are 5 things you need to establish to find out if a new interest or change of career in complementary therapies is for you right now.
- Explore the variety of complementary therapies available to you and what you need to know when choosing a training organisation.
- Ensure you like the touchy-feeliness of giving and receiving therapies.
- Find out what to expect from taking a professional qualification rather than a friend and family course.
- Discover how easy learning again can be and how learning technology had changed since you were at school.
- Work out if you have enough time and money to invest in the future you.
Take a step into the world of complementary therapies, and discover some fabulous techniques to practice with friends and family. The day runs from 10.00 am to 2.30 pm.
As part of the Discovery programme you will receive
- A 50-page downloadable PDF guide to understanding the complementary therapy industry
- Membership to take an online 'Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology course to find out what our learning platform is like
- Invitation to meet our therapists and receive a treatment
- A discovery personal guidance call with Louise, to see how Phoenix can fit into your life around your current commitments
Tell me more...
Are you interested in finding out if complementary therapies could be a career for you? This discovery workshop will provide insight into the world of complementary therapies. We offer a fun day, meeting like-minded people and learning some new skills. You will have the opportunity to learn massage techniques to calm and relax, aid sleep, reduce neck strain and soothe headaches. Our friendly, knowledgeable tutor will teach you a soothing back massage routine and you will have a chance to try Indian head massage and reflexology. These can be used on your children to help them sleep, or reduce neck strain for your partner which can prevent tension headaches.
- No previous experience is required.
- All the equipment and oils you need are supplied.
- Our groups are restricted to just 6 people so you'll receive plenty of focused tuition.
- The day is fully interactive and you will give and receive treatments, so why not come with a friend?
- Refreshments are included, just bring your lunch. Parking is free.
This is what Chloe had to say about her Discovery Workshop experience:
Monday 20th November, Monday 15th January 2024, Sunday 18th February 2022, Monday 11th March 2024, Friday 26th April 2024, Friday 26th April 2024, Sunday 7th July 2024, Saturday 10th August 2024