Congratulations on joining the Phoenix Family, we take your career seriously and will be with you every step of the way. We offer you a lifelong learning guarantee which means that if life gets in the way and you can’t complete your qualification in the timescale agreed, we will continue to support your progression by offering additional 1-1 practical support, refresher training and the use of all of our resources and facilities. We track your progress through an individual learning plan. Please read these documents carefully as they form part of your learning agreement.
Depending on what support you need, there may be a small charge for the educator’s time.
You are welcome to attend any of the training that you have already invested in should you need a refresher.
During your time with Phoenix Holistic & Complementary Therapy Training, will make every effort to:
- Help you choose a programme of study, which suits your needs.
- Provide a learning environment, which encourages you to develop your potential.
- Provide suitably qualified and committed staff.
- Make sure your classes start and end on time.
- Provide access to advice, and information on any educational matter throughout the course.
- Offer support and guidance and advise you regularly on your progress.
- Provide a safe and pleasant environment for your studies.
- Promote a caring and supporting atmosphere.
- Keep you up to date with developments in the industry which affect you.
- Help to secure work placement opportunities or employment opportunities.
- Establish equality of opportunity
- Provide the opportunity to develop business contacts.
Phoenix asks that as a learner, you make every effort to:
- Participate fully in your programme of study.
- Take responsibility for your own learning and help us to assess your learning experience by completing course reviews and monthly accountability surveys
- Seek help if necessary, and be considerate of the rights and interests of colleagues.
- Treat everyone with respect, regardless of differences in culture, ability, race, gender, age, sexual orientation or social class.
- To take an active part in equal opportunities by challenging discriminating behaviour and refusing to take part in behaviour that degrades others.
- Let us know promptly if you feel that we have not provided the service we promised, or if you have any other problems.
- Comply fully with Health and safety procedures.
- Ensure equipment is treated carefully and pay for any damage caused.
- At all times be appropriately dressed; full clean professional workwear, no jewellery, hair secured in an appropriate style and well-manicured nails. Bring clean indoor shoes to change into on arrival.
- Attend all classes that are scheduled for your training or attend further classes as required.
- Notify your educator of any absences.
- Not to smoke during the training day.