Are you looking for a Chenge of Career or new interest?
- Explore the variety of complementary therapies available to you and what you need to know when choosing a training organisation.
- Ensure you like the touchy-feeliness of giving and receiving therapies.
- Find out what to expect from taking a professional qualification rather than a friend and family course.
- Discover how easy learning again can be and how learning technology has changed since you were at school.
- Work out if you have enough time and money to invest in the future.
Take a step into the world of complementary therapies, and discover some fabulous techniques to practice with friends and family. The day runs from 10.00 am to 2.30 pm.
- A 50-page downloadable PDF guide to understanding the complementary therapy industry
- Membership to take an online ‘Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology course to find out what our learning platform is like
- Invitation to meet our therapists and receive a treatment
- A discovery personal guidance call with Louise, to see how Phoenix can fit into your life around your current commitments
- No previous experience is required.
- All the equipment and oils you need are supplied.
- Our groups are restricted to just 6 people so you’ll receive plenty of focused tuition.
- The day is fully interactive and you will give and receive treatments, so why not come with a friend?
- Refreshments are included, just bring your lunch. Parking is free.
Book your FREE session
Monday 20th November 2023
Monday 15th January 2024
Sunday 18th February 2024
Sunday 24th March 2024
Friday 26th April 2024